This is such a fun tradition in our house, the annual questions as a kid turns a year older. Here's how Jack sees things:
1. What's your favorite toy? "walkie talkies"
2. What's your favorite thing to do at school? "play with the toys"
3. What's something that you like to say? "please" (awww, cute :) he is a very polite child :)
4. What's your favorite food? "rice, and chicken nuggets, and candy"
5. How do you treat your brother and sister? "saying nice things" *hummm...wonder if he thought the question was 'how SHOULD you treat your brother and sister? :)
6. Who's your best friend? "sam" (sam is a classmate who also lives down the street. sam still naps daily, so jack doesn't get to play with him very often, but he adores him and talks about sam all the time.
7. Where's your favorite place to play? "outside at school"
8. What's your favorite tv show? callow
9. What's your favorite book? "spiderman books"
10. What's your favorite color? "green"
11. Who loves you? "God"
So, there you have it. Sweet Jack is 4 years old!