Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Sunday, August 5, 2012

School Supply Time!

I LIVED for the time right before school started when I got to go pick out my school supplies!  It was even more fun to do with Lucy, and I feel quite confident that she'll look forward to it each year as well.  Here's some pics from our visit to the store:




She needs two spirals, and she wanted two of the same instead of two different ones like I had suggested :)



No surprise she picked out the pink glittery, sparkly pencil pouch :)



"Mommy, wait, let me pose!"  :)


1 comment:

  1. Sooo exciting! I like the ladybug spirals. I'm kicking myself for not taking pics of Audrey picking out hers!

    ReplyDelete