Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

You're never too old...

Most fun I've had in a while...Our friends the Becker's celebrated their little girl's first birthday with a homey, outdoor party - complete with awesome water slide.  A water slide that, fortunately, the rental company was several days late in picking back up.  So, we made good use of it while it was still in their backyard.  So.  much.  fun!



Trouble with a capital "t"  :)


Matt and Tiffany




Jason catching some good air


Little C was happy walking around and stickin' his belly out :)



Matt:


Cannonball!




Goin' over!  (this was a goal set for several slides before it actually happened :)





Too much spray for Connor:  :)



Thanks Beckers!  It was a blast!

1 comment: