Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Monday, June 18, 2012

fav workout pants! ON SALE!

I have been waiting for these to go on sale!  I bought two more pairs today, and just wanted to pass along the recommendation.

I'm teaching at least three workout classes a week now, so I wanted to stock up on some more of my very favorite ones!  These really are super flattering, and surprisingly good quality considering it's Old Navy.  (I'm a fan of their inexpensive prices, but I've never been impressed by the quality of any of their clothes until I bought these.  :)  I've been using one pair that I wash over and over...well, until now!  :)

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=8852840020003&cid=77639&locale=en_US

No comments:

Post a Comment