Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Cutie-Pie Connor James

I have lots to catch up on regarding our newly one year old Connor!


Sadly, we had to put down our seven year old, sweetest dog ever, Toby. The night before, we realized we didn't have any pictures of Connor with Toby.




Connor's FIRST STEPS! This was right after bathtime and he was full of energy and ready to MOVE! He was a little over eleven months old at the time. :)




Attempting to take my own "one year old" head shot of Connor, we headed over to Hayes Nature Preserve the other week. SUch a cutie; love these!




Something about this picture is so "connor" :)





Perfectly illustrating the trouble with being the baby in the family :)






We celebrated his birthday with a party a week after he turned one, but the following photos were taken on his actual bday, Feb. 17th.


Connor is enjoying his own little slice of cake


Birthday Pancake (this has become a tradition in our family).



Connor keeps busy during the day by tagging along with me as I do chores. His absolute favorite place in the whole house is the dishwasher. He LOVES taking out the silverware and hiding it in the side cabinet.


And the other day, Lucy gave Connor a haircut. :( His hair is so white and fine, it's hard to see, but here's the best shot I could get of the "choppage" LOL!

*Look on the lefts side and you'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment