Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hayes Nature Preserve

We spent a little time outside today, enjoying the mild weather. I attempted to capture a few pics of Connor that I could use for his "one-year-old" photo. I think there are some good contenders. Can you believe he's one on Friday!?!







This one just makes me giggle:)





All three happy at once, really? :)





Perfect illustration of what Connor must feel like, literally and figuratively :)









Connor is full out walking now!



Lady and Connor!



And this one below is my favorite photo of the day. There is something just so "Connor" about the look of this one :)

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I love these!! I just saw your mom posted the one of her and Connor and I thought it was taken at Hayes'! He's getting so big... looking so much older! Funny - I have some of Audrey and Claire running across that bridge on a nice day last February. I LOVE the ones of the 3 of them... have a feeling I'll be seeing those framed in the Martin house soon! :)

    ReplyDelete