Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Golf League Party

Even though Jason's unable to continue the yearly "Golf League" that he once was when it was "just lucy" at home, everyone is kind enough to include us in the end of the season festivities.


Here's the current group:

Eric, Tony, Josh, and Jim

Jim and Jamie Moore hosted, and we had a great time enjoying the crisp Fall weather, and some great football on tv...





Jack practiced sharing with sweet Hastings...



Lucy loved being "babysitter" ;-)


Josh and Jack took some time to just chill:


then toss the ball around...

And look where Jack threw it?!? Just kidding...but somehow it did get on the roof, and not long after, Josh did too...



Great party!

1 comment: