Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Botanical Gardens

Enjoying our Fall Break, my friend Molly and I took our kiddos to the Botanical Gardens. The treehouses are just wonderful, and Parker, Molly's oldest, was a wonderful tour guide ;-)

I love these great photos of all the kids!


Playing on the ladder:
(This was after lunch and an oreo dessert for Jack; it's all over his cheeks :-)





And my favorite:

Lucy and Parker loved the pulley!



Some more "melt-your-heart-Jack" pics:





Petting the turtle





One of the few pics Lucy let me take of her; she was just far too busy playing to even look my way :-):



Love this one of Parker!




And waiting till the end of the day to try to get a picture with the kids was not great timing, for sure!



Jack was sure to let us know when his energy was all used up:


We're loving this Fall weather!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment