Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Love my baby girl!

When Jason and I were dating, and knew we wanted to marry each other, I remember telling him that I would just have to have a girl.  If it took me seven kids to "get my girl," then that's how many kids we'd have to have.  And obviously, God was so good to us and gave us our girl on the very first round!



Before church a few Sundays ago, Jason snapped these pics:


I know there will be tough years down the road (hopefully, like WAY down the road) when she doesn't adore me, but I'm certainly going to cherish this now.


She's so loud, but it's also so wonderful - her spirit!




1 comment: