Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Enjoying the season!

We're playing outside as often as we can, and after a late afternoon rain, we headed outside for the rest of tonight:



Cute decor at my friend Misty's house:



This face, this face :)



Melt your heart, huh? My sweet (even though he takes a crap in the neighbor's front yard sometimes :), sweet Jack:



and the baby of our crew: (I can't tell what's whiter - his socks or his hair!)

If Connor has a ball and can play in the street, he's the happiest kid!











Who needs a beach?



And a little hockey player:
I just like the angle of this one where he's throwing the ball. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment