Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

How blessed we are to have such a wonderful Christmas!


Santa brought Jack a superman costume, Transformers talking helmet, and a Buzz Lightyear talking action figure.


I love this gift Lucy received from Lady and Uncle Brendan...She loves Gummy Bears!


This was a hat given to my brothers... hehe

and my favorite gift of the day - the one from me to my husband. I have been eating, sleeping, and breathing Jeeps for several weeks, scouring autotrader and Craigslist all over the Southeast looking for the perfect Jeep. He loved it!

Be sure to check out the video if him finding it:







As soon as he got it, he was off to find some mud pools to play in!




I said, "YOu've already gotten it all dirty!!!" Which, I know, is the point. :) He even washed it off once we got back from a little off-roading!




No comments:

Post a Comment