Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Friday, July 1, 2011

Little Lu

Love my baby girl, Lucy. Four is such a fantastic age! She is a wonderful help with Connor (98% of the time), picks out her own clothes and gets dressed by herself, and plays the role of big sister perfectly! (sometimes with a little too much gusto - she's bossy...just like I was; oh dear! :)

Just recently, she has begun giving up some of her naps. She still naps a few days a week, but she's certainly giving them up. But, I'm not going to complain...we had a REALLY good run with the three plus hour naps a day...well into 4 years old - I'll take it :)

So, while the little boys of the house were sleeping a few days ago, we had a little fun with the camera.







Her favorite...candy! Here a Tootsie Pop!









Little one has a fun personality and lots of spunk! For sure...

1 comment: