Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Welcome Thomas David!

This one is for Choo-Choo and his Caboose:

"Welcome to the world
It's going to be quite a show.
First, there's something important
I want you to always know:
You are my shining moon; you are my glistening sun.
You are my inner peace; you are my abundant fun.
You are my roaming land; you are my wavy sea,
You are, and always will be, everything to me."

-Crystal Dawn Perry

and for when you get home:

"My first night at home
was really just fine.
I woke up Mommy and Daddy
only twenty-nine times."

-Carl Joseph Vonnoh


Enjoy your sweet new life, Dave and Cindy; we're so thrilled for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment