Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween Happenings

On a super cold and windy Sunday night, we headed over to the fun block party a street over.  It was too windy to carve our pumpkins, but we all gathered around for yummy soups and fun friends.


Connor ate three whole hot dogs.  :)



another big hot dog eater...she had two :)


Halloween day was a gorgeous one - mild temps in the afternoon.  Connor absolutely LOVES riding in the hummer with Jack! 











And Halloween night we gathered for pizza and beer before heading out to trick-or-treat!

Here's "Link" aka Brooks :)  Adorable baby!


Lucy dressed up as Izzy from the kids' show Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Jack had a pirate costume, but at 5 o'clock when we went to put on costumes, he decided he wanted to be Buzz.  We had Buzz from last year, so there ya' go.  Connor was a treasure chest with gold coins glued to his shirt.

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment