Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

The world from Jack's Eyes

I've been forgetting to post this...

When Lucy turned three years old, I created a set of questions that I'd ask her every year. I'd document her answers year by year and enjoy how her answers change as she grows up.

So, Jack turned three in December, and here is his set of answers. It's just adorable seeing things from a three year old's perspective, especially from the eyes of Jack Martin :)

Happy 3rd Birthday, Jack!

May you grow up to be righteous, may you grow up to be true. May you always know the truth and see the lights surrounding you. May you always be courageous, stand upright and be strong. May you stay forever young.” - Bob Dylan

Here are your sweet, precious ideas, as expressed by you as you turn three years old! Happy Birthday, baby boy!

We love you so much!


1. What is your favorite toy?

Batman

2. What’s your favorite thing to do at school?

Play with my batman at school.

3. What is something you like to say?

“Spiderman, Batman, Superman, and Bumblebee”


4. What is your favorite food?

grits

5. How do you treat your brother and sister?

nice

6. Who’s your best friend?

Claire

7. Where do you like to play?

At Audrey’s

8. What is your favorite tv show?

Super Why

9. What is your favorite book?

“No, David!”

10. What is your favorite color?

green

11. Who loves you?

Papa

1 comment: