Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Time at the Lake

We began our Memorial Day holiday weekend heading to Atlanta to visit my family.  The kids were uber excited to go to "Papa's Lake House" on Lake Lanier (about 30 minutes away; a nice easy hop, skip, and a jump away from their house in Alpharetta.  The weather was hot and perfect for being at the lake.  So thankful for our freedom and the brave women and men who fought for America!


The pictures tell it best:


This was Connor EVERY time we took a boat ride :)


Love the water!


shooting at Uncle Brendan!  I mean, can it get any more fun for kids!


Jack was all about the BOAT!

You'd have hardly known this girl had an ear infection...











 If I could capture the happiness of this kid...


"Yeah, this guy..."


All Jack wanted to do was "drive the boat!!!"



Lucy was happy riding at the front


We swam, and swam, and then swam some more in the lake!


Lady (my mom) and Aunk K (my mom's sister)


Heading out on a sunset cruise - Papa's favorite time of day!






My brothers- Ryan, next to me (23) and Brendan (26)



 Fishing!
Grab the minnows...









whoops, this one's dead :(




A few of my personal fav pics:



Little heads just stickin' out of the water...


Jack waving to another boat.  

Thanks, Papa and Lady, for a wonderful weekend at the Lake!

No comments:

Post a Comment